Nicole Wilkins

post workout meal (MP1 A)

Home Forums 45 Day Build Challenge 2021 post workout meal (MP1 A)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jennbley79
    Participant

Looking at the meals under the womens meal plan 1 and noticed that the post workout meal ( meal 5) calls for 1 LP and 1 1/2 Fruit. The macros on the bottom of that page say that meal is 26 grams protein and 44 grams carbs. I am using nPower nutrition for my protein powder and 1 scoop is only 20 grams of protein. Should it be 1 1/2 LP, 1 1/2 fruit for the meal 5? This would make it closer to 30 grams of protein.

Naomi

Looking at the meals under the womens meal plan 1 and noticed that the post workout meal ( meal 5) calls for 1 LP and 1 1/2 Fruit. The macros on the bottom of that page say that meal is 26 grams protein and 44 grams carbs. I am using nPower nutrition for my protein powder and 1 scoop is only 20 grams of protein. Should it be 1 1/2 LP, 1 1/2 fruit for the meal 5? This would make it closer to 30 grams of protein.

I’ll send a message to the team and double check to confirm 🙂

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Depending on the fruit you choose (I used mango) per 60g there is about 1.5g protein. With each meal my goal is to stay within 5g of the goal macro. So this equals just over 21g protein which is within that goal for that meal.

Diane perez
    Participant

Oh wow, I gave a question on this.. how are you taking the npower nutrient powder? Are you mixing with water or almond milk..

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

you can mix with either the unsweetened almond milk/cashew milk or water. It is good in any of those options

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.