Nicole Wilkins

Post Workout meal question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    slone.8
    Participant

I will be doing alot of back to back working out over the next 29 days in the evening but I eat later due to it.
    My workouts ends about 7-8 pm, so the post Workout isolate/berries should that be taken after weights before I go into my cardio or after both strength and cardio if done back to back? I’m trying to eat more during the day and before my workout, so I’m not eating later.

Maureen

I will be doing alot of back to back working out over the next 29 days in the evening but I eat later due to it.
    My workouts ends about 7-8 pm, so the post Workout isolate/berries should that be taken after weights before I go into my cardio or after both strength and cardio if done back to back? I’m trying to eat more during the day and before my workout, so I’m not eating later.

You can wait until you are completely done working out.

Lisha Mercer
    Participant

I have a similar question. I sometimes do my weights in the morning then cardio in late afternoon. So you are saying its ok to do the post workout meal once all exercise are done for the day? Even though weights was earlier in the morning.
    Thanks

Maureen

I have a similar question. I sometimes do my weights in the morning then cardio in late afternoon. So you are saying its ok to do the post workout meal once all exercise are done for the day? Even though weights was earlier in the morning.
    Thanks

I would do the post workout after Strength training. If you are just doing them back to back then wait until you are completely done. But if you are splitting them up in the day. Eat it post strength.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.