Nicole Wilkins

Re posting

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

narby67
    Participant

Hi, I am sorry to post again but I think got lost in the forum

I would like to know if is a circuit and we do each exercise in a row for 10 reps and then do it again for 9 and so on or we do first exercise from 10 to one rep as instructed then move to second exercise until we finished.
    Also about the brownies, yesterday I was looking at and then got confused with Nicole answer and I will post the pics I took for my plan (meal2). I f I not wrong we do have 1.5 portion on phase 2 and then just 1 portion on phase 3. And what is in the () is we want to use the exchange list. Please clarify
    Thanks in advance

Naomi

Hi, I am sorry to post again but I think got lost in the forum

I would like to know if is a circuit and we do each exercise in a row for 10 reps and then do it again for 9 and so on or we do first exercise from 10 to one rep as instructed then move to second exercise until we finished.
    Also about the brownies, yesterday I was looking at and then got confused with Nicole answer and I will post the pics I took for my plan (meal2). I f I not wrong we do have 1.5 portion on phase 2 and then just 1 portion on phase 3. And what is in the () is we want to use the exchange list. Please clarify
    Thanks in advance

Hey there- I am very confused by your questions, please explain so that I can help you:
    1. what circuit are you talking about? What exercise/workout in particular, is it one of the weight training workouts or cardio? Please let me know the name of the workout or day.
    2. I am not sure what you are asking in your second question.

narby67
    Participant

Hi, on the training is for Friday (just loaded the workout), is this like ladder workout type? (Do 10 rep each in a row, rest and then do the same 7 exercises 9 rep each and so, like a giant superset or treat each exercise individual)

And the second about brownies, the post was may30 and participant rn131726. You answer then hpboyer ask about the portions and then Nicole answer with this

Option 2
    (SC,1/2F,1/2LP) 1 Serving black bean brownies
    (LP) 1 scoop npower nutrition isolate

If is about phase 2 I may have it wrong but from the ebook seems she referred to phase 3?
    See previous photos

Thanks in advance

ortizamber90.ao
    Participant

Hello, the question is for phase 2 of training, Friday Metabolic Conditioning.

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Yes that is correct. It is a ladder workout. ROund 1 do 10 reps of each, round 2 do 9 reps of each, round 3 do 8 reps of each etc.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins
Lost your password?