Nicole Wilkins

Recipe: Hatch Chili Stuffed Pepper Bowl

Home Forums 30 Day Summer Shred Challenge 30 Day Summer Shred Challenge General Chat Recipe: Hatch Chili Stuffed Pepper Bowl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sara Schmidt
    Participant

Here’s what I came up with for my Hatch Green Chili stuffed pepper bowls.

2 pkg: 1.25lb ea 98% Lean ground turkey (I used Honeysuckle as that’s what I found)
    1 pkg Hatch Green Chili Bowl seasoning (Riega brand): found in seasoning aisle at Walmart
    1 green bell pepper- chopped
    1 red bell pepper- chopped
    1 cup chopped onion
    3 C. frozed riced cauliflower
    1/2 tsp. garlic
    salt/pepper to taste: don’t need much if any
    Directions: I cooked everything separate so I could weigh it to make sure the macros were right but I would brown up the meat with the peppers and onions until cooked and softened. Add the green chili seasoning with a little water to distribute evenly. Add cauliflower and cover for about 5 minutes until cooked and heated through. Divide into 8 servings. Serve with your choice of fat (2oz) for each individual serving. Enjoy!! Feel free to swap and change to your tastes!

Maureen

Here’s what I came up with for my Hatch Green Chili stuffed pepper bowls.

2 pkg: 1.25lb ea 98% Lean ground turkey (I used Honeysuckle as that’s what I found)
    1 pkg Hatch Green Chili Bowl seasoning (Riega brand): found in seasoning aisle at Walmart
    1 green bell pepper- chopped
    1 red bell pepper- chopped
    1 cup chopped onion
    3 C. frozed riced cauliflower
    1/2 tsp. garlic
    salt/pepper to taste: don’t need much if any
    Directions: I cooked everything separate so I could weigh it to make sure the macros were right but I would brown up the meat with the peppers and onions until cooked and softened. Add the green chili seasoning with a little water to distribute evenly. Add cauliflower and cover for about 5 minutes until cooked and heated through. Divide into 8 servings. Serve with your choice of fat (2oz) for each individual serving. Enjoy!! Feel free to swap and change to your tastes!

sounds yummy!

Patricia Insalaco
    Participant

I want to try this

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.