Nicole Wilkins

RECIPES WANTED

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 51 total)
  • Author

s_burgess5
    Participant

Hey everyone! I’m the type of person who takes things very literally when it comes to the meal plan. Thought I would start a thread where people could post meal ideas to go along with the plan/exchange list! There are so many creative people in the FB community, and many times I’ve seen people post that they did “x” with meal 3, etc… I’ve seen anything from taco’s to lasagna that fit the exchange list. I sit back and think, “huh…so smart, I would have never thought to do that!” The FB community is limited with the info we are allowed to share, so post away! Can’t wait to see what everyone has come up with 🙂

erinsaeger
    Participant

Great idea!

Rebecca Bargeloh
    Rebecca Bargeloh
    Participant

Following

ella1
    Participant

Following, especially since I don’t do social media anymore. Thanks!

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Love this idea!

rebsyd1
    Participant

Great idea! I also follow by the book and am not creative with putting things together.

Nancy Gore-Scott
    Nancy Gore-Scott
    Participant

Following – I agree, there are some creative people who can take the nutrition piece to a new level.

misty1872000
    Participant

I love new creative ideas.

narby67
    Participant

Following here too, will be awesome if they also say from the meal plan they are creating the meal so al, of us could adjust

mindiemde
    Participant

Following

NIKKI
    NIKKI
    Participant

Following! Need help too.

Nikki
    Nikki
    Participant

For the PB Balls…I took 1/2 cup of the almond milk from meal 2 (I’ll then only use 1/2 cup almond milk and 1/2 cup water for meal 2) I brought the milk to boiling in a pot and added all ingredients except oats…whisked it together and then added oats. I scooped onto wax paper and now they’re more like no bake cookies. 🙌🏽

Nikki
    Nikki
    Participant

Sorry…I meant meal 1 option 2, not meal 2. But you get the idea. ☺️

Maria
    Participant

following

susancrosina
    susancrosina
    Participant

Here is one of my favorite Breakfasts:

1/2 cup egg whites
    1/4 cup dry oatmeal
    1/4 fat free or 1% cottage cheese
    a splash of stevia, cinnamon and vanilla extract
    5g of Ghee for frying pan

Toppings

2 tablespoons (60g) fat free plain greek yogurt
    1 handful of blueberries
    3 tablespoons E.D. Smith Sugarfree Syrup

Blend first four ingredients (briefly in a ninja bullet). Melt ghee in a small frying pan and cook as one large pancake. Top with two tablespoons of plain fat free greek yogurt,a handful of blueberries and two to three tablespoons of E.D. Smith sugar free syrup. Yum!

Macros for pancake, ghee and toppings.

Calories=333g
    Carbs=33g
    Protein=29g
    Fat=7g

neoute
    neoute
    Participant

I made some “mexican” chicken. Which all I did was take boneless, skinless chicken breast and put some salt free taco seasoning on it. I then made roasted potatoes with sweet and tangy seasoning. I put the 4 oz potatoes with the 4 oz of chicken and then diced up 2 oz of fresh avocado.

I know it sounds odd, but I LOVE that it is filling and gives me my craving fix.

hakola.ansku
    Participant

Here is one of my favorite Breakfasts:
    1/2 cup egg whites 1/4 cup dry oatmeal 1/4 fat free or 1% cottage cheese a splash of stevia, cinnamon and vanilla extract 5g of Ghee for frying pan
    Toppings
    2 tablespoons (60g) fat free plain greek yogurt 1 handful of blueberries 3 tablespoons E.D. Smith Sugarfree Syrup
    Blend first four ingredients (briefly in a ninja bullet). Melt ghee in a small frying pan and cook as one large pancake. Top with two tablespoons of plain fat free greek yogurt,a handful of blueberries and two to three tablespoons of E.D. Smith sugar free syrup. Yum!
    Macros for pancake, ghee and toppings.
    Calories=333g Carbs=33g Protein=29g Fat=7g

Oh, This is super!!
    Thanks for this kind of receipt.

pezpez33
    Participant

I like to season any ground protein (turkey, chicken, extra lean ground sirloin) with taco seasoning. But pre-packaged, store-bought seasoning has way too much crap that I don’t want to eat so I make my own:

4 tsp chili powder
    1 ½ tsp ground cumin
    1 tsp paprika
    ½ tsp seasoned salt
    ½ tsp black pepper
    ½ tsp garlic powder
    ½ tsp ground coriander
    ¼ tsp onion powder

Basically brown whatever ground protein you’re using, mix in the spices listed above and that’s it… super easy. Sometimes I mix a pound of ground turkey with a pound of ground sirloin to give it a bit more flavour. And if it’s looking too dry I add a splash of no salt added beef or chicken broth, and sometimes a glob of no sugar ketchup.

This is my go-to meal. Can make a week’s worth of protein for a lunch or dinner in less than 30 mins.

Mritza Zecena
    Participant

This is for the menu 1 or 2?

darlenepschaffer
    Participant

Thank you! I’m excited to try this

cowen06
    Participant

Following and Great Idea. I love things with flavor.

cheryl kos
    Participant

Following

jeseikamitchell
    Participant

For the chicken wrap: I made rice bowls (instead of the tortilla) using 90 second brown rice. So easy for meal prep!

Instead of egg cup: I made egg scrambled with diced potatoes (instead of oatmeal)… again! So easy for meal prep on the go.

For the shake meal: I put 20g oatmeal in the shake )instead of eziekil bread). I blend it the night before and it’s super good the next day. And, is quick if you have to scarf in between appointments!

andrea_gurine
    Participant

For the egg salad I always add some curry powder for a curried egg salad. My fave brand is Frontier Co-op.

Sandi Bishop
    Sandi Bishop
    Participant

for the 4oz ground chicken I chopped up spinach & add minced onion & a few seasonings to make taste even better! and let me tell you they ARE!! my husband will grab one right out of the fridge & eat one! they are the bomb!!

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.