Nicole Wilkins

RECIPES WANTED

Viewing 23 posts - 51 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Author

cowen06
    Participant

Following as I seem to be struggling to put quick meals together for this challenge.

raemie wood
    Participant

HELP….. I for the life of me cannot remember which challenge I purchased last year that had pumpkin protein cookies… ive saved the other challenges and downloaded them to my pc but I must have forgotten which one the pumpkin cookies were a part of…. 0-: and cannot find it anywhere – can someone please share that recipe with me??

cowen06
    Participant

I was trying to find the oatmeal raisin cookie recipe someone mentioned – was not successful. If anyone could share.

jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

There was a Healthy Pumkin Oat Cookie from the 2019 40 Day Build Challenge.

raemie wood
    Participant

yep that was it. I found some pages of the challenge printed out at home. But I did not download the entire program so Im going to send an email to Nicole to see if she or someone can resend it to me – I paid for it so im sure there is a record (-; Thanks for responding though!!

jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

That one you can find on FB in the Nicole Wilkins group page under the recipes. Let me know if you can’t find it.

jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

Let me kmow if you would like me to semd it to you.

Belinda Gunter
    Participant

Following….gave up social media as well and would like to keep in the loop via the forums

joolz
    joolz
    Participant

following 🙂

Melissa Brown
    Melissa Brown
    Participant

These are great ideas!! Thanks so much for sharing!! 🙂

cmbotts75
    cmbotts75
    Participant

For breakfast I make pancake out of 1/2c oatmeal and 1 whole egg w/ 3 egg whites.
    I cook oats first until they are think, beat in the eggs, add cinnamon and a little stevia, pour into my little pan that comes with a lid. Cover for about 3-4 mins, flip it, cook another 3-4 mins. Final product, a beautiful fluffy pancake. Either put sugar free jam or sugar free syrup on it. It’s delicious!

jsnead2315
    jsnead2315
    Participant

Hi there so I have some questions about all the goodies that you are posting. I attached a menu of what each meal will be this week but I know towards the end of the week I’ll want to start making exchanges. I’m following the 5’4″-5’6″ plan (meal plan 2). I’m looking at all the different thing Nicole has put together for the exchanges but I’m having a hard time figuring out how to get recipes like the pancakes out of the two or three items that are listed. How do you make that many exchanges without the quantity of food? Does that make sense? Again, I am including a pic of the menu I put together for this week. It’s super by the book, not much choice but again I’m thinking by the end of the week I’ll be ready to make exchanges. LMK

jsnead2315
    jsnead2315
    Participant

Okay, I looked at my menu and forced myself to make some changes that are out of my comfort zone. I’ll change it this week I’m sure and upload a revised one at the end of the week.

raemae12
    Participant

This is my first challenge, I saw PB Ball & blueberry muffins in one of the food prep videos. Can us newbies get those🤞

shaunae_and
    Participant

Following…what a great idea!

andrea_gurine
    Participant

Had meal option 3 today for lunch and it was very filling and delicious. I made a few swaps. I used tri color quinoa in place of rice, flavored the ground turkey with Italian seasoning, sauted the mushrooms. Also added 40g power greens to make it more of a salad and topped with 1T balsamic.

margodew
    Participant

Meal 4, Option 2; Replace sweet potato with 2 corn tortillas, cut up turkey meatballs, chop up fresh tomatoes with some cilantro and a little onion, and make a turkey taco.

Or for Meal 3, Option 1; Same general idea, only use ground turkey and you can add a little cheese from the exchange list. I like mozzarella because it melts so well.

Jaynelle Didway
    Participant

Following

tammy
    Participant

What a great idea and I will definitely be following. I am definitely the type where I feel I have to eat what is written on plan exactly but seeing how people are subbing and making delicious alternatives, I love it. I am thankful for this group and this program. Nicole has definitely opened my eyes to the nutritional part mostly, I am eating more (which I always had in my mind that I should eat less, but my choices were not great either when doing this) Very excited for this journey with you all!

Jen
    Jen
    Participant

Thank you for this! I was just looking for a breakfast alternative and this looks like it will work. 🙂

andrea_gurine
    Participant

To level up the flavor of the breakfast burrito I added a few dashes each of onion powder, smoked paprika, smoked cumin, and turmeric.

sarahann25l
    sarahann25l
    Participant

Is that 10(g) oatbran and 30(g) oats?

joolz
    joolz
    Participant

So I wasn’t a huge fan of the brownies (very surprised they didn’t turn out as well as I thought but it might have been that I didn’t have “Baking splenda”), but since it is combined with the protein shake, I added 1 serving of the brownies with ice to the protein shake and blended it together! Double chocolate Brownie shake!

Viewing 23 posts - 51 through 73 (of 73 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.