Nicole Wilkins

RPM spin bike

Home Forums Training RPM spin bike

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

nicolerebyanski
    Participant

Hello Team! Today was my first go at the “All Spin Zone” HIIT on the spin bike and they dont have a gauge on them. I was unable to know what rpm’s were during my session. Any suggestions on another way of knowing how fast i am going? I want to do this cardio more often but want to be sure I am spinning the proper speeds throughout. Thanks!

P.S. I was dripping with sweat at the conclusion of the session so I must have done something right?!

Naomi

Hello Team! Today was my first go at the “All Spin Zone” HIIT on the spin bike and they dont have a gauge on them. I was unable to know what rpm’s were during my session. Any suggestions on another way of knowing how fast i am going? I want to do this cardio more often but want to be sure I am spinning the proper speeds throughout. Thanks!

P.S. I was dripping with sweat at the conclusion of the session so I must have done something right?!

Hi Nicole- I would just go based on what you did for this session, which is PRE (perceived rate of exertion). You don’t need RPMs to tell you that you totally kicked BUTT for that workout sesh… great job, keep it up!! 😀

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.