Nicole Wilkins

Substitution List Phase 2

Home Forums 10 Week Photo Shoot Ready Challenge 2019 Forums Nutrition Substitution List Phase 2

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

awhale
    Participant

Is the substitution list correct for phase two? It looks like the amounts are too high (ex: LP in actual meal plan is 3oz chicken breast, substitution list shows 4oz). I’m super bulk prepping and want to make sure I’m freezings the correct servings for the next phase!

Maureen
    Maureen

Is the substitution list correct for phase two? It looks like the amounts are too high (ex: LP in actual meal plan is 3oz chicken breast, substitution list shows 4oz). I’m super bulk prepping and want to make sure I’m freezings the correct servings for the next phase!

Hi there,
    I wouldn’t worry about 1oz of LP. If you want an exchange just do it by the list. If not, just leave it as written. Nothing will ever be exact and perfect. Get to prepping 🙂

awhale
    Participant

I understand that, but from what I can tell if I follow the substitution list at all for phase 2 I’ll be eating the same amount of calories as in phase one instead of having the calories drop. The amounts of each food on the substitution list should drop to match the new macros, and it doesn’t look like they do. If I eat 1F 1LP and 1SC off the substitution list (which the meal plan states as a meal) I’ll be eating the exact same meal I am now. Is this totally up to me to adjust the amounts down to match the macros and calories?

jennifer.romero851
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing! The substitution list is the same, so the calories will be about the same?

mpetersen1205
    Participant

Wondering as well!!

prtubbs1
    prtubbs1
    Participant

Good question! Following. It seems the exchange list is the exact same for Phase 1 as for Phase 2. Since it is 3 oz for Meal plan 1 for women, maybe it should be labeled (3/4 LP)?

awhale
    Participant

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I’m fine doing the math myself… but a little more guidance would be nice. 1oz of LP per day isn’t a deal breaker, but 1oz of LP 4-5 times a day makes a huge difference.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.