Nicole Wilkins

Summer challenge 5/18/2020

Home Forums Training Summer challenge 5/18/2020

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

kimdurst
    Participant

Hi

I’m planning to do cardio and weight training in the early mornings. Is this ok? If so, how would I incorporate meal 5 if it says post workout? Do I need to make any changes?

Kim

Naomi

Hi

I’m planning to do cardio and weight training in the early mornings. Is this ok? If so, how would I incorporate meal 5 if it says post workout? Do I need to make any changes?

Kim

Hi Kim- you can do your weight training and cardio early morning, that is no problem. Juts make sure your do your weights first, then cardio after 😉

As far as your meals go, I would recommend eating Meal 1 pre-workout, then eating your post-workout meal after your workout, then eat the rest of your meals throughout the rest of the day. Your post workout meal should be consumed after your workout, whatever time that is. If it is a rest day, you will consume your post workout as meal 5 for the day.

Best of luck with the challenge!

pattydalton
    Participant

Thanks for all the additional videos! Of course the two I was waiting for don’t load – the manmakers and dumbbell thrusters. No bigee I will just google elsewhere. I just like to review new movement on the site each time till I’m certain of my form.

stmckeen
    stmckeen
    Participant

When do you think you will have all videos loaded?

Thanks very much for all the support.

Susan

christian_lvoss
    Participant

I guess I’m missing the videos? Do you have an area that shows how to do each move? The videos all seem like workout videos? Just need a quick link to show what we are to do. Everyone has different names for workouts?

Naomi

I guess I’m missing the videos? Do you have an area that shows how to do each move? The videos all seem like workout videos? Just need a quick link to show what we are to do. Everyone has different names for workouts?

If you scroll down to the bottom of the Training Tab, and click on the link for each exercise, there will be a video demo for each individual exercise.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.