Supplements

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

If I’m already taking NPower supplements, do I need the other supplements as well such as Omega 3’s, etc.?

Naomi

Hey there- I am not sure exactly what you are asking. Nicole has a multivitamin, a protein powder, and BCAAs. Omega 3’s are a fatty acid supplement, which Nicole doesn’t currently offer in her supplement line. Nicole suggests you take all of the supplements outlined in the Supplement Section of the program. They are all different, separate supplements so please read the description of each one to see if you are interested in taking any of the additional supplements Nicole recommends. I hope this answers your question, good luck!

sure does, thank you! I take all her products but I’ll add the ones outlined as well.

JAnna
    JAnna
    Participant

Naomi- is there a certain brand of omegas that would be a good choice?

cinnymonster
    cinnymonster
    Participant

My nPower shops arrived today!! Perfect timing!!!!

Naomi

Naomi- is there a certain brand of omegas that would be a good choice?

No, we are not recommending any particular brands of other supplements, as that would be endorsing or free advertising for other supplement brands.

Try to read some reviews on-line or go to your local supplement store and speak with a knowledgeable supplement sales person. As long as you follow Nicole’s guidelines, you are good! 🙂

JAnna
    JAnna
    Participant

Ok thanks!

Eva
    Participant

Looking for guidance regarding fat burners. The one I am considering is non-stimulant and contains Garcinia Cambogia as its main ingredient. Looking for non-stim so as not to compete with my pre-workout, which has caffeine. Will this suffice? It is not a thermo type fat burner. I have tried it once and it did not appreciable raise my heart rate or cause me to heat up. It’s called Trojan horse as an FYI. Just wondering if something like this is the right call. Thank you

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

This could be fine to use in combination with a stim pre workout.

kathleenmariemt
    Participant

I am having difficulty finding an EFA with the ratio mentioned. I know you don’t want to endorse a brand but can anyone else mention one they found?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins