Nicole Wilkins

Surgery Recovery

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dori.howington
    Participant

I was wondering if there’s a way to modify the food plan as I recover from surgery? I won’t be able to do much more than walking for the next 4 weeks. I know that my nutrition will suffer during this time and I will likely gain 10lbs as I typically do post-op.

Since the food plan is definitely more nutritious than the way I would normally eat, I’d like to modify and use it as I heal. Is this possible?

Naomi

I was wondering if there’s a way to modify the food plan as I recover from surgery? I won’t be able to do much more than walking for the next 4 weeks. I know that my nutrition will suffer during this time and I will likely gain 10lbs as I typically do post-op.

Since the food plan is definitely more nutritious than the way I would normally eat, I’d like to modify and use it as I heal. Is this possible?

Well, we can’t really personalize the challenge to an individual or else it would be more along the lines of personal training. But whatever meal plan you are on, you can go down a meal plan. Unless you are already on Meal Plan 1, then I would recommend just bumping down to Phase 2 Meal Plan 1. It is very healthy, nourishing foods and probably less calories than you would normally be eating anyway. Just stick with the meal plan in the challenge and you shouldn’t gain any unwanted body fat. The healthy food and calories will help you heal more efficiently! Hoping for a speedy recovery, please keep us posted! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.