Nicole Wilkins

The Refeed Meal

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ap5666
    Participant

Is a reseed meal needed if I am still losing weight without going off the meal plan?

Naomi

Is a reseed meal needed if I am still losing weight without going off the meal plan?

Hey there – please click on this link and read the information about the Optional Refeed Meal: https://nicolewilkins.com/challenge/10-week-photo-shoot-ready-challenge-2020/?section=nutrition

saso1072
    Participant

Hi there. So the reefeed meal is coming up this Sunday. I have been following the plan to the exact Tee. This was tge first week that I started feeling just exhausted more then normal. After reading the outline about the Dos and Don’t of the reeFeed this would put me in the OK to have a one correct. Just want to make sure that applies as a soild reason.

Naomi

Hi there. So the reefeed meal is coming up this Sunday. I have been following the plan to the exact Tee. This was tge first week that I started feeling just exhausted more then normal. After reading the outline about the Dos and Don’t of the reeFeed this would put me in the OK to have a one correct. Just want to make sure that applies as a soild reason.

You actually don’t have to have any particular reason for deciding to eat the optional cheat meal. You could just mentally feel like having a cheat meal and that would be a “solid” reason (but you don’t need any reason at all other than just wanting one, does that make sense)?

Challenge participants will opt for the cheat meal for any or no reason, maybe just because Nicole put it in the challenge to have as an option, so they opt to have it because she put it in there. Or some participants may not want to have the optional cheat meal because they think it might throw them off or be a trigger to want more cheat meals.

This is such an individual decision. If you are comfortable having the cheat meal and you think you want it and/or your body needs it, then go for it 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.