Nicole Wilkins

Turkey Sausage

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Becky Martin
    Becky Martin
    Participant

Hi Nicole, just curious since you have Turkey bacon and regular bacon what about Turkey sausage and regular sausage as a lean protein and fatty protein. Did you consider it and it never fit in the plan or was it something you just didn’t think about at the time. It would be great if it could be incorporated in the exchange list as an option.

Naomi

Hi Nicole, just curious since you have Turkey bacon and regular bacon what about Turkey sausage and regular sausage as a lean protein and fatty protein. Did you consider it and it never fit in the plan or was it something you just didn’t think about at the time. It would be great if it could be incorporated in the exchange list as an option.

Hi Becky- if you’d like to incorporate those in your meal plan, then you can do that, but I would only advise you do that if you are food journaling in My Fitness Pal and are weighing and measuring so that you don’t go over or under the challenge program calories/macros.

We can’t calculate and customize every food exchange out there, so if you’d like to start eating a food that’s not already on the food exchange list, then you’ll need to use My Fitness Pal to do the calculations.

Otherwise, it might just be easier to stick with the meal plan Nicole has laid out and use the foods on the exchange list 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.