Nicole Wilkins

Turkey Slaw

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2022 Turkey Slaw

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer Mix
    Participant

Hi! I am so excited about this turkey slaw. However I made it yesterday to have it ready and it is really dry with the mixture added in. Should that quantity mixture be added to each serving or is it for the full two servings (per the recipe)? If it is for both servings is there something that I could add to it so it isn’t so dry?

Thanks,
    Jennifer

Maureen

Hi! I am so excited about this turkey slaw. However I made it yesterday to have it ready and it is really dry with the mixture added in. Should that quantity mixture be added to each serving or is it for the full two servings (per the recipe)? If it is for both servings is there something that I could add to it so it isn’t so dry?

Thanks,
    Jennifer

As it’s written it looks like that entire recipe will make the two servings. You can look on the condiment list and see if there is something you can mix in to add a bit more moisture if it’s too dry for you. You could try separating the turkey out and mixing everything up. When you are ready to eat it, add the serving of turkey. That might help.

Jennifer Mix
    Participant

Thank you! I will try that. I do think it’s the turkey that’s making it dry.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.