Nicole Wilkins

Unable to view Challenge Book

Home Forums 30 Day Summer Shred Challenge Unable to view Challenge Book

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Maria Garcia
    Participant

I just tried to open the challenge book both from my home page and on the website and I’m not having any luck. I know I’m the past it was an easy fix. Can someone remind me how I can download it again?

Jaynelle Didway
    Participant

Same here… can’t view.

Jaynelle Didway
    Participant

When I open it to try to download it again it kicks me back to the front page as if I’m not a part of the challenge

Belia Cerda
    Participant

Unable to access, print or view the summer shred program\e-book. Need to re-download again so I can print and unable to. HELP!!

Jane
    Participant

Same issue here.

Alison Padovani
    Participant

We recommend trying another browser – Firefox, Safari or Chrome – and seeing if that fixes the issue. Which browser are you using?
    You can also clear/refresh your cache to see if that helps. You can see how to do that here: http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
    If you have any other technical issues please send an email to [email protected]

Jaynelle Didway
    Participant

Tried the suggestion above but that didn’t help. It once again kicked me back to the home page.

Maria Garcia
    Participant

Yes same here. Very frustrating.

Amanda Wilder
    Participant

Can anyone post the workout for this week? The fix doesn’t work and neither does using a different browser.

Naomi

Can anyone post the workout for this week? The fix doesn’t work and neither does using a different browser.

Can you please email [email protected] and someone can email you details of the workouts or the challenge ebook? It would literally be impossible to try and copy and paste the exercises, sets, reps, intensity techniques, etc. of the 6 days of workouts here in the forums. We are diligently trying to get this computer glitch fixed, this has never happened before in the last 5 years of challenges and we are so sorry!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.