Nicole Wilkins

video links in ebook

Home Forums 40 Day Build Challenge 2022 video links in ebook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dee LeDuc
    Participant

When the challenge ends this week, will the links to the videos in the ebook continue to work? In particular, the links to the short videos that demonstrate each of the lifts? I’m relatively new to lifting and they have been very helpful to be sure I’m doing things right. I’m wondering if I need to write some cliff notes about each, so I don’t forget how to do them!?

Naomi

When the challenge ends this week, will the links to the videos in the ebook continue to work? In particular, the links to the short videos that demonstrate each of the lifts? I’m relatively new to lifting and they have been very helpful to be sure I’m doing things right. I’m wondering if I need to write some cliff notes about each, so I don’t forget how to do them!?

After the challenge ends, the ebook will no longer be accessible on the website but if you’ve downloaded the ebook and saved it to your computer then I believe the links to the exercise video demos should still work. If you have any issues accessing the video links after the challenge is over, please email [email protected]

Best of luck finishing the challenge! 🙂

Dee LeDuc
    Participant

Great, thanks! I did download the book.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.