Nicole Wilkins

Video's?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

mkatharinamueller
    Participant

Hi,

I am confused about the new format. The last challenge I participated in was the spring build. I can not locate the videos for each workout, and when I click the links, it just directs me to download the ebook. In the past challenges, you could click the link you wanted, and you did not have to scroll through 82 pages of information. Please help!

Thanks,
    Katharina

Naomi

Hi,

I am confused about the new format. The last challenge I participated in was the spring build. I can not locate the videos for each workout, and when I click the links, it just directs me to download the ebook. In the past challenges, you could click the link you wanted, and you did not have to scroll through 82 pages of information. Please help!

Thanks,
    Katharina

There are video demos for each exercise if you scroll all the way to the bottom of the workout tab page and click on the exercise.

mkatharinamueller
    Participant

Thank you!

LeilaAtiyeh
    Participant

it seems like the videos for the home dumbbell workout are not listed. Where can i find the videos for the dumbbell only workout? Thanks

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

it seems like the videos for the home dumbbell workout are not listed. Where can i find the videos for the dumbbell only workout? Thanks

Did you go under the Dumbbell Only workout section on the website (not the ebook)? They are all there.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.