Nicole Wilkins

Weight or height for meal plan

Home Forums Nutrition Weight or height for meal plan

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

atwoodbrenda
    Participant

I’m 5’6″ and weight 154….which meal plan to I start with on Monday…should I go by weight or height? Also, as I lose weight on the plan do I change nutrition plans accordingly?

Thank you for what you do Nicole and team. I just watched the video and I’m so nervous that I’m going to have to be accountable to myself during this challenge since I’m used to being accountable to someone else…but your video made me feel waaaay BETTER!

atwoodbrenda
    Participant

I forgot to click notify me so I’m adding this so I can select notify me

Naomi

Hi Brenda- go based on your height, so if you are right at 5’6 then you would choose meal plan 2. You will not change which meal plan you follow for the duration of the challenge, even as your body changes. Stick with meal plan 2 throughout the challenge 😉

SVNNCAT
    Participant

I’m 5’3″ and weight 170….which meal plan to I start with on Monday? If I pick weight it would be Plan 3 and If I pick height it would be plan 1

Rachael.Jarosz
    Participant

Svnncat were being told to go based on our height not weight

Naomi

I’m 5’3″ and weight 170….which meal plan to I start with on Monday? If I pick weight it would be Plan 3 and If I pick height it would be plan 1

You will follow Meal Plan 1 🙂

Mritza Zecena
    Participant

I’m 5’4 witch plan I have to follow. I been follow the meal plan 2, or has to be meal plan 1.

maldonadomigdalia8
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m 5’5 1/2 what meal plan shall I follow 5’4-5’6 150?

maldonadomigdalia8
    Participant

I weigh 166

Johnnie Helsley
    Participant

i cannot find the meal plans, i just purchased this program yesterday

Naomi

i cannot find the meal plans, i just purchased this program yesterday

Hey there- there is no way you could have purchased the challenge yesterday, the cut off for purchasing the challenge was almost two weeks ago. It sounds like you bought the web site membership, not the current 60 Day Challenge. The next Challenge will launch sometime in mid-to-late March so please keep an eye out for info 🙂

Johnnie Helsley
    Participant

It was $129 and it said i purchased the 6o day challenge and i can see everything, the workouts etc but not the meal plan, please advise or give me a customer service # i can call. thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.