Nicole Wilkins

Where do I find the exercises for at home?

Home Forums 10 Week Photo Shoot Ready Challenge 2020 Where do I find the exercises for at home?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

debbie.hostos
    Participant

I hate to admit how far I am behind on this challenge. My hubby just gently told me today, you spent all that money, how are you doing? He is so right. I want to do this for me. I need to do this for me. Where do I find the exercises for at home? When I searched I couldn’t even find the ones for Thursday. I’m hoping someone can help.

Naomi

I hate to admit how far I am behind on this challenge. My hubby just gently told me today, you spent all that money, how are you doing? He is so right. I want to do this for me. I need to do this for me. Where do I find the exercises for at home? When I searched I couldn’t even find the ones for Thursday. I’m hoping someone can help.

Hi Debbie- better to start late than not at all! 😉 Make sure you read through all of the information so that you don’t miss anything. All of the at-home workouts are found in the downloadable PDF E-Book here: https://176p3x1o5f5d19fpdxw83g5v-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/images/2020/07/2020_PHSHT_RDY_EBOOK_072720.pdf

But please review the info in EACH TAB of the program, starting with the Program Overview. Watch all the videos and read all the info, as there is important info you don’t want to miss in each of the tabs.

Best of luck! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.