Nicole Wilkins

Workout question GENERAL

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    lab1017
    lab1017
    Participant

So this week I’ve been feeling pretty drained. I pushed thru every day despite some RT sided mid back discomfort ( like a strained muscle ) Also fighting LT elbow/forearm/wrist mild tendonitis. Along with chronic RT shoulder arthritic pain. I sound like a mess- but I’m really not. Most of the time I feel pretty good and strong. But all of these things combined, along with low energy, I decided to take the day off completely.
    If I feel up to it , I plan to do Friday’s workout tomorrow. I may modify the squat and just go lighter overall. What usually happens is that I feel good during the workout, but pay for it AFTER.

My question- if I decide to rest another day , and do CARDIO only- how can I or should I make up this missed day? I want to finish this challenge feeling good- not injured.
    I have some thoughts- but wanted to check in with experts. Nutrition good- I have actually eaten a little extra, but all on plan. Sleep good. Taking BCAA/ Vitamins. etc….. thx!! Lisa

Naomi

So this week I’ve been feeling pretty drained. I pushed thru every day despite some RT sided mid back discomfort ( like a strained muscle ) Also fighting LT elbow/forearm/wrist mild tendonitis. Along with chronic RT shoulder arthritic pain. I sound like a mess- but I’m really not. Most of the time I feel pretty good and strong. But all of these things combined, along with low energy, I decided to take the day off completely.
    If I feel up to it , I plan to do Friday’s workout tomorrow. I may modify the squat and just go lighter overall. What usually happens is that I feel good during the workout, but pay for it AFTER.

My question- if I decide to rest another day , and do CARDIO only- how can I or should I make up this missed day? I want to finish this challenge feeling good- not injured.
    I have some thoughts- but wanted to check in with experts. Nutrition good- I have actually eaten a little extra, but all on plan. Sleep good. Taking BCAA/ Vitamins. etc….. thx!! Lisa

Hey there- I am sorry this is a late response, but if you end up missing a workout, I wouldn’t worry about trying to make it up and would just pick up with the next workout in the challenge 😉

I hope you’re feeling better! Please keep us posted! You’ve GOT THIS!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.