Drop in Energy levels

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Rebecca
    Participant

Hi there
    Is it normal to see a drop in energy levels in phase 2? I’m super tired, by body aches and I’ve had to drop some weight levels, particularly on legs. Just wondering if anyone else is feeling the same way. I felt awesome during phase 1!

Naomi

Hi Rebecca- absolutely it is normal and should actually be expected when you drop calories and increase cardio. Any time you’re in an intense deficit – which is required for the “shredding” in Phase 2 – you’ll experience more fatigue, low energy and decreased strength. You’re doing great, keep pushing!! 🙂

lrobicha
    Participant

I’ve had an extreme drop in energy levels. I felt great the first phase, but this week, I’ve had some intense fatigue. I’ve prepped for a show before but I’ve never experienced such physical exhaustion. It’s been a struggle just getting through the day. I have not been hungry, I’ve had no energy, I’ve been nauseous. My head feels so foggy and I can’t even get through most days (work, school, workouts). I’m not sure if this is normal with such an intense cut? I’m considering any advice?

lrobicha
    Participant

My sleep has also been very bad. I’m taking daily vitamins and BCAAs and nothing seems to help. I did get very sick from the refeed Sunday.

mmjem
    Participant

I also am experiencing all of the things mentioned above. I also have been getting dizzy and lightheaded and darn near passed out in the grocery store post workout. Had to hold on to the freezer door so I didn’t fall! Curious if this goes away and I justify power through this or what is the best course of action? Do I just need to adjust to lower calories?

Naomi

I think with everything you described, what you are experiencing is your body adjusting to Phase 2 of the program. Definitely don’t lower your calories, that will most likely only make you more light-headed and dizzy.

Just keep going and following the program as it is laid out. Your body should adjust soon. Great job, guys, keep it up!!

lrobicha
    Participant

We got this!! Just starting off the week the best I can! Let’s keep it up, week 6!! 🙂 Glad that I’m not alone with the way I’m feeling! I hope everyone starts to feel better!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins