I don't want to quit

Home Forums Ask Nicole I don't want to quit

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

aynapena8.ap
    Participant

Hi, So I signed up for the challenge and was ready and pumped to get started. My goal is to loose atleast 50lbs to start and get ripped and fit, you know the same thing we all want, lol. But, I ran into my (single mom status) and if I couldn’t afford to buy the food I needed I couldn’t get out of my head and get myself to the gym to workout, or both. And, here I am at week 4 not having been able to do anything consistently but I Do Not Want To Quit. I packed my meals as best I could and I have planned out in my mind my workouts to go to the gym after work, even brought my bag with me to go straight there. I went back to week 1 phase 1 training and meal plan 2 week 1(because I am 5’4″ Am I doing the right thing in starting over? I really want to continue, even when the challenge is over. What do you recommend I do? I don’t want to quit, I feel as if I start over 100 times and 100 times something gets in my way, or I let something else get in my way….ugggghhhhh….I need all the help I can get.

Ayana

narby67
    Participant

Hi, don’t quit, do as much you can do and try to stick to the meal plans, also…have you considered to do the home workouts?

aynapena8.ap
    Participant

I have but some of the exercises I feel I need equipment for that I don’t have. I don’t want to make anymore excuses. Thank you for your message.

mrsmeans
    Participant

Even if you keep “starting over” you are doing better than quitting. You have to do the best you can do and doing something is better than doing nothing. The food excuse doesn’t work because there is nothing on the plan that is overly expensive. It’s definitely cheaper and better for you than processed food. Give yourself positive affirmations and not negative self-talk. I know it’s easier said than done.

Think of the healthier future you want for you and your kid(s) and the positive example you can be for them as well.

Good Luck on your journey.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins