Nicole Wilkins

Injury and Meal Plan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

katiepierson12
    Participant

Good Morning!

I unfortunately hurt my back last week and have needed to significantly decrease my activity. I am a fitness instructor and can’t even teach half a spin class without being in substantial pain this week. My question is if I should continue eating exactly as the plan indicates even though I am unable to to train like the plan states as of right now. I am still down a pound following the current meal plan. Didn’t know if I should adjust my calories to phase 2 Thanks for your input in advance.

Naomi

Good Morning!

I unfortunately hurt my back last week and have needed to significantly decrease my activity. I am a fitness instructor and can’t even teach half a spin class without being in substantial pain this week. My question is if I should continue eating exactly as the plan indicates even though I am unable to to train like the plan states as of right now. I am still down a pound following the current meal plan. Didn’t know if I should adjust my calories to phase 2 Thanks for your input in advance.

Hey there- I am so sorry about your injury! Which meal plan are you following, Meal Plan 1, 2 or 3?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.