Nicole Wilkins

meals on rest days

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition meals on rest days

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

only 4 meals on rest day, i think i can do this but need to see if you think otherwise….

less meals so if they are prepped and measured can i stretch those 1-2 meals out in 1/2 portions so i get smaller meals throughout the day so im not hungry? same 4 meals, same macros just splitting up portions?

Stephanie
    Stephanie
    Participant

Girl, look at your plan again… we all still get 5 meals on rest days!! 😁😁😁

Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

👍

Laura
    Laura
    Participant

Womens Meal Plan 2 I have 5 meals on rest day, but it doesn’t add up:
    Daily total = 1520cal
    376 cal x 5 meals = 1800!! (376 x 4 meals = 1504)
    Total Protein = 140g
    30g x 5 = 150g (30 x 4 = `20g)
    Total Carbs = 150g
    28g x 5 = 140g (28 x 4 = 112g)
    Total Fats = 40g
    16g x 5 = 80g (16g x 4 = 64g)

Any way I calculate the Non-weight training day it just doesn’t add up for Meal Plan 2?!?!

Roberta
    Roberta
    Participant

i was looing at the wrong plan in my boo..loL need my glasses lol

Stephanie
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hey Laura, I asked about women’s plan 2 on another thread and Nicole said it’s being fixed! Should still be 5 meals on rest day for 1880 total cals, 150g protein, 140g carbs, and 80g fat. I believe the meals are correct so eat them how they are written; they just need to fix the daily totals at the bottom of the second page 🙂

Laura
    Laura
    Participant

Thanks Stephanie – I just couldn’t make it work for 4 meals or 5 meals with the calories/macros stated so I was confused!!

scout16koda
    Participant

women’s meal plan 3 non training days noticed the fat content went way up and carbs of course go down. Why so much fat intake on non training days? I know we get energy from fat and carbs so I think I know why just wondering how this works so I can continue to learn and understand the process.

Maureen
    Maureen

women’s meal plan 3 non training days noticed the fat content went way up and carbs of course go down. Why so much fat intake on non training days? I know we get energy from fat and carbs so I think I know why just wondering how this works so I can continue to learn and understand the process.

Normally in carb cycling plan…when the carbs go down the fat goes up so you can keep your calories still up there and not taking a huge hit. We are trying to build some muscle so we don’t want to be in a deficit here.

scout16koda
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.