Nicole Wilkins

Training/Non Training Meals

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition Training/Non Training Meals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lisa Bata
    Participant

I am a fitness instructor as my full time job. I teach one kickboxing class and do a kickboxing workout (45 min) every Monday, Wed and Friday. On Tuesday and Thursdays, I lead (basically doing the workout) a 45 min resistance band strength training workout. One day is upper the other lower. I’ve been lifting and doing cardio as well so that’s not new, but how should I structure my meals. Do I do high carb meal plan Monday – Friday since I’ll be doing additional? Or alter the high/low carb meal plans based on the challenge workouts only as written. I assume I would only do the post workout meal the 4 strength training days of the challenge. Thanks in advance!

Maureen
    Maureen

I am a fitness instructor as my full time job. I teach one kickboxing class and do a kickboxing workout (45 min) every Monday, Wed and Friday. On Tuesday and Thursdays, I lead (basically doing the workout) a 45 min resistance band strength training workout. One day is upper the other lower. I’ve been lifting and doing cardio as well so that’s not new, but how should I structure my meals. Do I do high carb meal plan Monday – Friday since I’ll be doing additional? Or alter the high/low carb meal plans based on the challenge workouts only as written. I assume I would only do the post workout meal the 4 strength training days of the challenge. Thanks in advance!

HI there!
    You are one busy woman 🙂 I would just keep the structure the same. See how you feel. If you find you have one day that is more active than another you might want to slide that high carb day to that day and put the low one on the other day. Good luck!

Lisa Bata
    Participant

Perfect! Thanks so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.