We are expanding our team at NW Fitness Group/nPower Nutrition and are looking for qualified, motivated applicants who share our passion for health and fitness. Check out the jobs below and see if you’re a good fit!
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
Are you a marketing rock star who has a passion for health and fitness?
Then we should talk!
We are looking for an experienced, skilled Digital Marketing Manager to create, manage and implement the marketing strategy for NW Fitness Group and nPower Nutrition.
Our mission as a company is to empower women to live fitter, healthier and happier lives and become the best version of themselves.
We have helped thousands of our clients and customers over the years and now we are looking for someone who can help us take things to the next level!
The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, exceptional writing skills and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept stages to execution.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work with the executive group and support teams (graphic artists, videographers, developers) to develop and execute the company digital marketing strategy.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, email, SMS, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Assist in planning, building and maintaining our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Analyze conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Evaluate emerging technologies and provide insight for adoption where appropriate
• BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Experience leading and managing marketing database, email, SMS, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in setting up and optimizing digital advertising campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Google, Youtube)
• Skilled at producing engaging, clear copy for multiple advertising channels
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
• Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
• Familiarity with WooCommerce and WordPress
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
• Self-motivated team player who loves taking on new challenges and is capable of handing multiple projects at once
JOB SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS
• Location: Temecula, CA or Telecommute
• Flexible work arrangement
• 25-30 hours a week, will possibly flex up during busier times
• Opportunity to evolve into a full-time position
• Allocations for continuous learning and development
• Bonus potential based on hitting key metrics
• Limited travel may be required
Qualified applicants email a cover letter and resume to us at [email protected]. Please use the subject Digital Marketing Manager Application.