60 Day Transformation

Home Forums Ask Nicole 60 Day Transformation

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Timikie Johnson
    Participant

Happy Monday Team!!!

I believe Nicole mentioned that when we post pics for weekly drawings our page had to be public.. I have FB & IG. My FB is public but my IG is not. If this is correct, can we post in group as well? I do not want my page public… what do you suggest is best for me?
    Thanks

Naomi

Hi Timikie- if you IG page is private, Nicole will not be able to see any of your posts regardless of hashtags or tags, etc. If you post on your own facebook page and the post is public and you put the appropriate hashtags, Nicole will be able to see your post. You don’t have to post in the community page in order for Nicole to see your facebook post as long as your facebook page post is not private and you include the challenge hashtags.

I hope this helps! Good luck 🙂

mariemktg2013
    Participant

Hi Nicole,

I started the 60 day transformation challenge.. i lost 5 pounds the first week. I am only 5’2″ and I weigh 126. Someone suggested that I move up on the meal plan. I’m afraid that I might be losing weight too fast. Please let me know your thoughts! Thank you for everything that you do for us!

Sincerely,
    Marie Pascual

Naomi

Hi Marie- your weight may be down one week, then may go up a bit another week, then stay the same, then go back down, etc. I would not base any decisions on your first week of the program. Our bodies can do all sorts of strange things when going through a transformation.

Stick with the meal plan Nicole indicates for your height in this phase of the challenge and follow the program to a T, as it sounds like you have been. Trust the process 😉

GREAT JOB!! Keep up the amazing work and good luck with the rest of the challenge 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 26 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins