After photos

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

dmhart22
    Participant

Hey!! Just wondering if we know when our after photos have to be submitted by? I have to work 12hr shifts the 8th and 9th and was hoping to not have to do it after work 😂…poor planning on my part

atnelson28
    Participant

If you look in her program overview on her website and click on the phase 2 calendar it has the dates for the photo upload right at the bottom on the calendar. I am thinking it says day 54 is the start and I think there is a three day window. I’m going off of memory because I don’t have it right in front of me but thought I would pass that along.

dmhart22
    Participant

Oh good to know! Thank you! 🤗

Naomi

There is also detailed info in the Challenge Rules regarding submitting after info (which includes pics). Good luck ladies! 🙂

atnelson28
    Participant

OK, I know it is probably like right in front of me but I can no longer find the “challenge rules”. Can you tell me how or where they are located? Thanks!

Naomi

Just click on the words in my answer above in red “Challenge Rules” and it will take you to the Challenge Rules ;-P

Ann
    Participant

After looking at the calendar, I’m more confused, lol. The calendar says that pics should be uploaded days 54-56, but the challenge is 60 days. Does it mean upload the pics the three days after the end of the challenge?

atnelson28
    Participant

I know! I am with you! It is confusing because it looks to me like it is saying two different things. The calendar clearly says upload after photos on days 54, 55, 56. The “Challenge Rules” say submitting “After” information will begin on March 9, 2019 at 12 pm EST and end on March 11, 2019 at 11 pm EST.All those dates are not shown on the calendar that we have been following. I hope they will clarify by giving us the exact dates. 🙂

Maureen
    Maureen

Hi Ladies, This should be all fixed now. You aren’t doing photos until after the 60 days is over.

https://176p3x1o5f5d19fpdxw83g5v-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/images/2018/12/2019_60DAYTC_Calendar-02-1.jpg

Follow that link and you will see that it’s fixed 🙂

rebecca.vaccaro
    rebecca.vaccaro
    Participant

Hey Maureen! Do you know when Nicole will send out the code to use in the pictures? I assume the same with “after” instead of before LOL. Thank you!

jrector
    Participant

I was wondering the same thing. Just don’t want to miss any details for the after pics after all of the work we’ve put in!

Naomi

Hey ladies- you should get the hashtag email later this week in plenty of tie to submit your after photos. Nicole will send an email out to all challenge participants at the same time 😉

Jamie-lee
    Participant

Will it be sent out by tomorrow sometime? as i live in Australia the challenges last day is tomorrow?

Thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins