After pics

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Beth Milford
    Participant

Just curious, I hope my after pics went through. Can you tell me if you rec’d them?
    Thank you,
    Beth Milford

Naomi

Hi Beth- you should have received an email saying your uploaded was successful just as with the starting pics. If you still aren’t sure, please email challenges@nicolewilkin.com

You can always try uploading a second time if you don’t think your upload was successful.

Beth Milford
    Participant

Thank you , I just tried again & it worked!

Jane Cribb
    Jane Cribb
    Participant

Hi , Thank you for the opportunity to go through this challenge Nicole and co?,I’m very appreciative for the experience and incredible results , just a question; When using my fitness pal, should I be putting in my exercise?, sometimes I do just to see what’s been burned but then I delete as I feel maybe I should be aiming for the 1400 ish cals without taking exercise into account???

Naomi

Hi Jane- so sorry for the delay in response! I would advise only using My Fitness Pal to track your food and not exercise 😉

There is a feature on My Fitness Pal that allows you to track your exercise but not take out the calories from your daily food intake, but I believe that is included with the upgraded version. I feel the upgraded version is well worth the extra $ since you can tweak settings a lot more specific to what your goals are. This way, you can also see about how many calories you burn without it affecting your calorie and macro goals 😀

Jane Cribb
    Jane Cribb
    Participant

Thank you Naomi for getting back to me I appreciate it ??. I’m looking forward to seeing the winners of the challenge!, At the moment I’m just finding my balance again, I feel like it would be good to have a transition phase coming out of any challenge because it does seem to take me a fair bit of adjusting, diet and mentally .. keys for balance would be helpful and I wonder how everyone who participated is going now and how they are finding their balance., Thanks again Naomi for answering my question ??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins