Australia Challengers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    samanthapeter
    samanthapeter
    Participant

Hi fellow Australia Challengers, USAFoods.com.au sell Jello sugar free pudding online if you are wanting to have all of meal 5. I just found a Vanilla one in my cupboard which has less calories & carbs & it was so good in the shake! I also ordered Ezekiel bread from my local health store ‘Pure Life Sprouted Bakery’ have a list of stockists online, although it’s $13 a loaf so it better be good lol. If anyone finds an alternative please share 🙂

Naomi

Samantha, thank you so much for posting this! I am sure a lot of AU challenge participants will appreciate this info 🙂

sharaqi
    Participant

Hi! Thank you for the info! I found ‘usafoods’ as well.

Leanne
    Leanne
    Participant

I have been using the Pure life bread, its so dense and looks alot different to the sprouted bread that I have seen other participants use. It isn’t sliced either so working out what a slice looks like and thickness is a little tricky. The postage on USA foods is $10 for me, so 2 pack of jello was going to cost $17 or something.. eek! i opted not to get it… im going with sugar free maple syrup instead.

Woolies sells BIll’s bread that is activated grains.. is that the same thing as sprouted?

Maureen
    Maureen

I have been using the Pure life bread, its so dense and looks alot different to the sprouted bread that I have seen other participants use. It isn’t sliced either so working out what a slice looks like and thickness is a little tricky. The postage on USA foods is $10 for me, so 2 pack of jello was going to cost $17 or something.. eek! i opted not to get it… im going with sugar free maple syrup instead.
    Woolies sells BIll’s bread that is activated grains.. is that the same thing as sprouted?

HI there,
    I am not sure if that’s the same…I have read that when it’s “activated” it’s easier to digest. Did you plug in the macros to see if that will work for the meal? That would be my next step.

samanthapeter
    samanthapeter
    Participant

I’m picking up the Ezekiel bread today, I think it’s unsliced too so will have to try & work out calories per slice.
    With the turkey chilli is (one can) tomato sauce tomato paste?

Naomi

The ingredient list says tomato sauce 😉

samanthapeter
    samanthapeter
    Participant

We don’t have tomato sauce in Australia, I googled it. What I thought tomato paste & water is nearest equivalent,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins