Nicole Wilkins

Back Injury arrgghh

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Training Back Injury arrgghh

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kerry Yean
    Participant

Hi, after day 1 doing HIIT I ‘twanged’ my back just a little pinch but sore, then completed day 2 legs (O.M.G), when did the toilet seat get so low???? and had to take myself off to the Chiropractor because my back grabbed all the time…I looked like a 90 year old walking around. So, I decided to skip day 4 and have an extra rest day and just do fri, sat, sun, consecutively. However, my back is still sore, not as bad, but still quite painful, and as much as I think I would be able to so some exercises, I know there are more that I won’t be able to do. I don’t want to not complete the challenge, but I can’t see myself getting back into it again until next week!!! Should I just add an extra week after it’s all done and eat LC as i’m not training? Advice on this one please.

Thankyou,
    Kerry

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Hi Kerry,
    I am sorry to hear about your back! Avoid anything that causes pain of course and see your chiro.
    If you do not weight train the rest of the week just follow the off training day meal plan.
    I would absolutely continue this after the challenge is over. This type of program can be followed for months if you like.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.