Nicole Wilkins

Better Late than never!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Just signed up and I am super excited to do another one of Nicole’s challenges.
    I am no longer on Facebook and I really hope we get lots of participation in the forum’s.
    I never fall of the training wagon but very easily fall of proper eating.

Looking forward to getting lazer focused! Good luck everyone!

Maureen
    Maureen

Just signed up and I am super excited to do another one of Nicole’s challenges.
    I am no longer on Facebook and I really hope we get lots of participation in the forum’s.
    I never fall of the training wagon but very easily fall of proper eating.

Looking forward to getting lazer focused! Good luck everyone!

Welcome to the challenge!!!

Shelley Dippel
    Participant

Hey, Jennifer! After competing in 2017 & 2018, I decided to take all of 2019 “off” to build. Without the clear goal of being on stage again soon (read: fear of being half-naked under a spotlight), I too let my nutrition get off track a bit. Even with a nagging knee issue, I have remained consistent with training, but I just couldn’t force myself to stick 100% to my meal plan (even with a coach). So here I am…ready to pull my crap together for the next 60 days – and keep it that way afterwards.

Looking forward to seeing your progress!

Hi Shelley! Likewise! Best of luck ❤️
    I don’t get how I keep yo-yo’ing like I do but 🤷‍♀️ at least I never give up I guess!
    Sorry to hear about your knee that’s not fun at all 🙁

bowthunder56
    bowthunder56
    Participant

I am sore as heck. 3 days behind. How can I make up those 3 days. I had to start late. I am 63 yrs old. I am really liking Nicole’s workout layout this far.

bowthunder56
    bowthunder56
    Participant

I do not have a Smith Machine. I have a power rack and I also have my own home gym. So when it says smith machine can I just substitute use my power rack in my barbell I think I asked this once already but did not get a reply thank you very much have a great day make a great day

Shelley Dippel
    Participant

I would keep the schedule as written and just stay 3 days behind. Especially if you are sore, you are going to want (need) those rest days to recover.

As far as subbing barbell squats for the Smith machine squats, Nicole & her team have said that’s acceptable.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.