Nicole Wilkins

Biopsy

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sandi Bishop
    Sandi Bishop
    Participant

I just would like to reach out to all my teammates in the 60 day challenge. I have had a set back with a biopsy testing from my mammogram.I will not get my results until January 14th, trying to keep my mind going in the wrong direction these next few will be extraordinary hard, but I am a very strong willed determined woman, and I do not give up easily. My workouts are put on hold until Sunday, But my nutrition will be spot on. Your prayers would be greatly appreciated. Stay strong and always believe that “YES You Can” ~Sandi

Lborgatt
    Lborgatt
    Participant

I’ll be keeping you in my thoughts. You got this!

Kelsey
    Kelsey
    Participant

Best of luck darlin’! Stay strong!

monimoc30
    Participant

Thinking of you!

ldechandt
    Participant

Keeping you in my prayers

Sandi Bishop
    Sandi Bishop
    Participant

longest weekend of my life 🙁 tomorrow at 1;00 cannot get here soon enough…thank you for your thoughts and prayers it is greatly appreciated…Sandi

Jody Bacso
    Jody Bacso
    Participant

BIG HUGS Sandi!!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers

rasmussen.danielle
    rasmussen.danielle
    Participant

Thinking of you Sandi!!! Let us know when you find out! Big hugs!!

Sandi Bishop
    Sandi Bishop
    Participant

I’m trying get my mind wrapped around this right now. Your thoughts & prayers were so gratefully appreciated….At my appointment Tuesday I did not get the results I was hoping for. I have a new challenge I’m in now. One that I WILL BEAT! its small but needs surgery. Im not comfortable saying the word….Not sure if I ever will be….All I know is this has knocked me down…..
    But it has NOT knocked me out~

Shelley Dippel
    Participant

Sending prayers, Sandi! You have a great attitude, and I have no doubt you WILL beat this!

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Hey Sandi! Did you get your results?

Sandi Bishop
    Sandi Bishop
    Participant

They did find a mass, it’s small but I am going to have to have surgery in the next few weeks & radiation.Not the results I was hoping for. I have a whole new challenge ahead of me…

narby67
    Participant

You are on my prayers🙏

rasmussen.danielle
    rasmussen.danielle
    Participant

Thinking of you! Just remember- this is why you go for your mammograms!! You did great- you went and they caught it! Think of this as good news that they caught it now while it’s small and they are going to take care of it 🙂 hugs and prayers for a speedy recovery!

RoKinkade72
    Participant

Sending prayers to you, Sandi!

Sandi Bishop
    Sandi Bishop
    Participant

They have scheduled my surgery for February 12th..as long as my pathology reports come back ok I will be doing 4-6 weeks of radiation..I continue to do my daily workouts & push harder than ever knowing I am going to be extremely limited on lifting after my surgery .. My will is stronger than ever, I stay focused on the positive 👍…I WILL finish this challenge strong & I will beat this ugly disease💪I don’t quit or give up on anything👍It’s not in my DNA!!! #Bishopfamilystrong #nevergivuponyoyrdreams #fiftyandfabulius

jennifer2
    jennifer2
    Participant

Sandi, You are in my prayers! At 33 I was in your place and had a bilateral mastectomy. Yes it took time to heal but you can beat this and get back at it! Just like training for something, your mental attitude is everything to help you through this. The days before my surgery I continued to do every work out like normal as it did help in my mental preparation. Try to have fun with the workouts:) You can do this! Post surgery, treatment, and the stages of healing are all a process. Once you heal, you can still work out and have fun with challenges! Go Sandi Go!

Sandi Bishop
    Sandi Bishop
    Participant

Two of the best days of my life were when I married the man of my dreams, and the second was when our son was born…Today came the third day I will call one of the best days of my life…..The day my surgeon said to me my pathology report came back NEGATIVE!!!! NEGATIVE!!! Oh those words made me cry & smile all at the same time ☺️💝💕👍😉💕
    So what is a girl to do when she gets such wonderful news ??? well she does a little retail therapy with one of her “Besties” of course ..and gets back in the gym…😉👍💝💪💝😉💝💕
    #bestdayofmylife
    #Bishopfamilystrong
    #Nevergiveuponyourdreams

Maureen
    Maureen

I am so happy to hear that news!!! I can’t even imagine how it felt to just hang on and wait. Yes and Thank God! Have an amazing day 🙂

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.