Nicole Wilkins

Body weight

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

SVNNCAT
    Participant

I started out with meal plan 1 because my height is 5’3″ but weight is over 170.

As I build muscle I’m assuming that my weight should change but with 2 weeks left I notice that my weight is still the same. Should I change from meal plans so late in the game?

Or

If I decide to try this challenge again should I change from Meal plan 1 to meal plan 3?

Maureen
    Maureen

I started out with meal plan 1 because my height is 5’3″ but weight is over 170.

As I build muscle I’m assuming that my weight should change but with 2 weeks left I notice that my weight is still the same. Should I change from meal plans so late in the game?

Or

If I decide to try this challenge again should I change from Meal plan 1 to meal plan 3?

Hi there,
    I would finish the plan out with the level you started with. The scale is not the best measure for both building muscle and losing fat. Pictures tell a story for sure…….How your clothes fit etc. See how you finish the challenge and then you can make that determination then. In the meantime, finish strong and follow the plan and just trust your own journey!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.