Nicole Wilkins

Breastfeeding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Crystal Lavigne
    Participant

I have a 2.5 month old and am breastfeeding. I am under meal plan 1. Would you recommend following the plan or should I be adding anything?

Thank-you in advance.

Naomi

I have a 2.5 month old and am breastfeeding. I am under meal plan 1. Would you recommend following the plan or should I be adding anything?

Thank-you in advance.

Since you are breast feeding and this falls under a medical issue with you caloric nutrients, I would highly recommend discussing your caloric needs while breast feeding with your OB. Bring the meal plans in for your OB to review and make a recommendation. Best of luck with the challenge 🙂

Christin Farkas
    Participant

Hello, I am also breastfeeding a 1 month old. We had a home birth so I don’t have an OB. Suggestions?

Naomi

Hello, I am also breastfeeding a 1 month old. We had a home birth so I don’t have an OB. Suggestions?

We are not medical professionals and cannot advise you on your nutritional caloric needs for nursing your baby. You will need to get advice of a medical professional or registered dietitian for your individual caloric requirements needed to sufficiently nourish your baby and keep your milk supply going.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.