Buns & Guns Challenge 2019

Home Forums Ask Nicole Buns & Guns Challenge 2019

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

London
    Participant

Hey All! I was wondering if the Buns & Guns 2019 challenge is different from the 2017 version? Thanks in advance! 💪🏽

Nicole
    Nicole
    Keymaster

Of course it is! All of my challenges are different, I create them all from scratch No two programs are ever the same.

London
    Participant

You’re the Bomb Nicole! 👊🏽

Eva
    Participant

Signed up for B&G 2019 but day one I start a one week trial in another state. Will not have access to a kitchen but hotel will likely have eggs and oats at breakfast. Once I get the program info Friday, can you suggest a meal prep company from which to order meals that fit the macros for the first week? Or other suggestions? I’ve already searched the area for a gyn and there’s a Golds Gym within eight miles of my hotel. Thank you

Michele Armstrong
    Michele Armstrong
    Participant

I can’t seem to find the High Carb Meal plan for over 5’6″ I’m 5’8 and 145 pounds, but that plan seems to be missing from the nutrition plan.

Lesa
    Participant

It’s my understanding that the Meal Plan 3 for women is just a misprint and truly is for over 5’6″ and 150+
    Is it also correct that Meal 1 Option 2 on Plan 3 has 70g mixed berries and the total macros are the same for Women’s Meal Plan 2 for high carb days??
    I just want to be certain I am understanding everyone’s comments correctly.

Christy Phillips
    Participant

Is it too late to sign up for the 45 day challenge?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins