Nicole Wilkins

Calories

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

lvivona1
    Participant

I am new here 🙂 Is there a specific amount of calories we should be burning per workout with the meal plan? I am doing meal plan “over 5’6, over 150lbs”. I am doing 600-750 calories per workout. It might not even matter as long as I’m working it. I feel like I am on the mark and working hard. Thank you for your time!

mrsmeans
    Participant

There is no burn to shoot for. Everyone burns at different rates. You may burn that in an hour and it may take me two. So that is not a good measure of your workout. Plus, no guarantees that whatever you are using to measure is accurate. A cardio machine with all of my stats says 600 while my apple watch will say 300. Just do the workout and push yourself and you will be fine.

Shelley Dippel
    Participant

Yep, mrsmeans is correct. The only measure during any of the workouts Nicole gave is heart rate goal(s) for cardio. Other than that, give every workout all you have…then there’s no question because you couldn’t have pushed any more, right?! 🙂

lvivona1
    Participant

I use an Apple Watch to track my workouts. Thank you so much for your answers. Makes sense! I will just make sure I continue to push myself.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.