Nicole Wilkins

Carbs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Kara
    Participant

I meant to ask this during the Q and A session but was late getting on. I know everybody has talked about their hesitancy about the extra high carbs, but it literally will be an extra 102-120 extra carbs on the high carb day for me. Do you think it would be wise to reverse diet up to that for the 1st week or 2 or just jump in With the huge increase?

Naomi

Hi Kara- I am personally coming into the challenge from eating about 25-50g of carbs per day and am doing Meal Plan 2, which is 240g per day on training days! Big difference, but I jumped right in yesterday with the meal plan and feel great. I’m sure everyone’s body will respond differently, but the food sources of the carbs in this meal plan are so healthy and clean that I don’t think you should have a problem. Just give it a try! You may be surprised 😉

Good luck and please keep us posted!

Kara
    Participant

Thank you!

Kathy Lonergan
    Kathy Lonergan
    Participant

I’m exhausted everyday with all these carbs…I always Hear people saying they get so much energy from carbs but I slip Into a carb coma midday. I know You’re doing the meal plan as well. Is this something I’ll adjust to?

Naomi

Hi Kathy- yes, your body should adjust 😉 Which carbs in particular are you feel exhausted and what time of day do you feel the most exhausted?

I would give it time, just trust the process! It might be the harder workouts that are zapping your energy, not the carbs lol! Also, make sure you’re sleeping enough and drinking plenty of water. All of this can affect your energy levels.

Kathy Lonergan
    Kathy Lonergan
    Participant

I’m the most tired from midday on. I’m definitely getting plenty of sleep what I’d love is some energy. It’s funny because I used To cheat occasionally with carbs on keto when I felt Tired. I have No idea which carbs could be causing it but I’ll “trust the process.” Thanks

Naomi

😉

I don’t know why, but I haven’t felt any decrease in energy or strength. I’ve felt pretty good actually! Yep, definitely give it a little more time, see these 35 days through, and finish strong knowing you followed the whole challenge and gave it all you’ve got! Proud of you fr thing a leap of faith!!

Kathy Lonergan
    Kathy Lonergan
    Participant

Thanks Naomi! I’m probably just being whiny. I do Want to actually finish 100% I’ll hang in there! 🤞🏻

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.