Nicole Wilkins

Cardio after weight training

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Training Cardio after weight training

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jnetsjunkmail
    Participant

I have to do my cardio after my weight training sessions on upper body days. It took me an hour and 10 minutes to complete the weight training session. Then I did HIIT on the treadmill for a total of 30 minutes. I used a pre workout and drank bcaa during the workout. I was absolutely exhausted to the point of feeling like I had run a 10k within 2 hours of completing my workouts. Shouldb my cardio session be less time since I’m doing it right after weight training?
    Fyi I was not well rested from the day before.
    Thank you!

Jeanette

Maureen
    Maureen

I have to do my cardio after my weight training sessions on upper body days. It took me an hour and 10 minutes to complete the weight training session. Then I did HIIT on the treadmill for a total of 30 minutes. I used a pre workout and drank bcaa during the workout. I was absolutely exhausted to the point of feeling like I had run a 10k within 2 hours of completing my workouts. Shouldb my cardio session be less time since I’m doing it right after weight training? Fyi I was not well rested from the day before. Thank you!
    Jeanette

Hi there,
    Number 1…rest is the key to any program you are on. Number 2, It’s the first week. My guess is as the weeks go on…you will be using that extra fuel and you will feel alot stronger during your sessions. Hang in there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.