compete

Home Forums Ask Nicole compete

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Renee
    Renee
    Participant

After long thought, I would like to compete. 52 yo, 4’10”, 113. Not new to lifting/nutrition but still need a lot of guidance. Where do I start? How do I know when to begin? what division? How long will it take me to prepare/train my body? There are some NPC shows in NC in September-November, would I be ready by then? or not until 2020? I realize I would need a coach and have the information regarding Naomi, Maureen and Nicole, but should I keep doing the challenges? This is new to me and I believe I just need to get pointed in the right direction.

thanks,
    renee’

Naomi

Hi Renee- you may want to email Nicole with this question at: training@nicolewilkins.com or nicole@nicolewilkins.com as this sounds like it’s not really a simple thing to answer since there are quite a few factors involved. The only way she (or any coach for that matter) can really give an honest opinion of where you start, how you know when to begin, what division, how long it will take and other questions you have, is if she sees your body and where you’re at now, what your workout schedule is like, what your nutrition is like, what your life schedule ad commitments are like, how realistic the dedication and time commitment for competing is for you in your life right now, what your priorities are, any and all health issues and concerns, financial commitments to competition prep, etc.

It’s not really a straight-forward answer, though we’d be happy to help if you email one of the above email addresses 😉

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins