Continue Challenge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

blazio
    Participant

Hey Guys!

I’m not going to submit my pics for the end of the Challenge. I tweeked my back mid way through and missed 8 days of training. I’m going to continue doing the challenge on my own and make up the time until the PSR 2019 starts. I’ve purchased a foam roller and watched Nicole’s video on how to use it as well as her 8 Low Back Stretches video. I’ll be putting more emphasis on recovery and stretching after every workout from now on, just as she recommends. The Challenge was great, I really liked it!

Thank you

Naomi

Hey Guys!

I’m not going to submit my pics for the end of the Challenge. I tweeked my back mid way through and missed 8 days of training. I’m going to continue doing the challenge on my own and make up the time until the PSR 2019 starts. I’ve purchased a foam roller and watched Nicole’s video on how to use it as well as her 8 Low Back Stretches video. I’ll be putting more emphasis on recovery and stretching after every workout from now on, just as she recommends. The Challenge was great, I really liked it!

Thank you

I hope your back feels better soon! Please keep us posted!! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins