Continuing SS

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    jandjglass
    jandjglass
    Participant

Hey guys. I have done well and I feel like my body has responded pretty well to the SS. It has just been slow with the fat burning. I still have trouble fat pockets that are being stubborn. I want to continue the SS but do another drop in calories and macros for 2 or 3 more weeks. I am 5’5 and weigh around 130-133#. I have been following meal plan 2. Is dropping to meal plan 1 phase 3 macros an ok step for those couple of weeks? I don’t want to do anything too terribly drastic and screw up my progress. I want to make smart sound decisions.
    Thanks!!
    Jenn

Naomi

Hey! Without working with you one-on-one and seeing in detail how your bod has been responding it is hard for me to say 100% for sure what the most effective nutritional adjustment would be for you. The best thing I can say is just try the drop you mentioned for a week or 2 and see how your body responds to it. If it’s too drastic, you can always go back u to where you are now.

Another option would be to just stay where you are for another 2-4 weeks to see how your body continues to respond. It could be that you are in a good place with your calories/macros and workouts, you just need a few more weeks to see more of the fat loss 😉

I hope this helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins