Nicole Wilkins

Daily macro count, 2nd time asking please

Home Forums 60 Day Total Body Transformation Challenge 2021 Forums Nutrition Daily macro count, 2nd time asking please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

djrosebrough
    Participant

I will soon be working 13 hr shifts rotating days/nights…. gross. Anyway when at work I often do not have time to sit and eat a “meal” so I often end up having smaller more frequent snacks and then an evening meal. Because my meals are structured this way my macro count per meal is often different from the plan. However I am comfortable counting macros and my question is as long as I’m eating foods within the plan and hitting my macro and calorie goals for the day is that ok?

Maureen
    Maureen

I will soon be working 13 hr shifts rotating days/nights…. gross. Anyway when at work I often do not have time to sit and eat a “meal” so I often end up having smaller more frequent snacks and then an evening meal. Because my meals are structured this way my macro count per meal is often different from the plan. However I am comfortable counting macros and my question is as long as I’m eating foods within the plan and hitting my macro and calorie goals for the day is that ok?

You are correct. As long as you daily totals are close you are all good. Good luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.