Nicole Wilkins

Deadlifts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

blazio
    Participant

Hi Ladies,
    This may have been asked already, I didnt notice it though when I scrolled through.
    Is there an alternative exercise for deadlifts? I searched the exercise in past demo videos however no alternative was listed. Everytime I do deadlifts I strain my lower back.
    Thank you !!

Naomi

Hi Ladies,
    This may have been asked already, I didnt notice it though when I scrolled through.
    Is there an alternative exercise for deadlifts? I searched the exercise in past demo videos however no alternative was listed. Everytime I do deadlifts I strain my lower back.
    Thank you !!

Hey there- you can do either hyper extensions or lying hamstring curls in place of deadlifts as long as either of those don’t strain your lower back. Or you can just skip that exercise all together, it is better to be safe than risk injury. Good luck! 🙂

blazio
    Participant

Thank you Naomi, I’ll do either the laying hamstring curl or the hyperextensions.
    Loved your interview yesterday, thank you for sharing all your knowledge and experience with us!!

Naomi

Awe, I am so glad you enjoyed the interview and I hope it was insightful and cleared up some confusion about keto! Thank you so much for watching and for your sweet comment 🙂 I hope you have a great Phase 3 of the challenge!! 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.