Depleted…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jennifer.romero851
    Participant

Hi,

So it is 5 days into Phase 2 and I have become a zombie. I am feeling terrible all day, unable to sleep at night due to hunger and generally unbearable. At the gym I am feeling super weak and during the day at work I’m killing myself not to snap at people (I’m a teacher – those poor kids). IS THIS NORMAL? I am JUST under 5’3 and I’m wondering if it will pass, or if I should go up to meal plan 2. I’m fairly lean already (started at 123 and now 118, since week 2, no change on the scale since then) and I’m starting to wonder if I should be doing something different? If it’s normal and it will pass I’ll stick with it, but I feel like most people are saying their bodies have adjusted?

Help!

j.atwood
    j.atwood
    Participant

I am on meal plan 1 as well. I’m 5’2″ and started at 111 now 100. My weight is now stabilized (which is a good thing.) I have found that the spaghetti squash meal, and egg whites/oatmeal/avocado meal fills me up. So, I have been eating two of both these meals daily. Plus, option 1 for post workout meal. Maybe, you can find a couple of the meals that help with this? I don’t know just my thoughts..also since we’re both (at least for now) on meal plan 1, if you have an instagram account, lets’s connect. Maybe we can help each other. My instagram is janigene.

swprince85
    swprince85
    Participant

If you are eating the Chicken, Turkey Bacon meal(Meal Plan 1) it doesn’t have any carbs that I see. I asked on the Q&A tonight and she is going to get back to us on it. I have been feeling awful as well and I consume that meal 3 times a day so I am thinking that is my reason for feeling bad.

angele.menard
    Participant

I’m on this plan also. I’m 5’2″ Havent been starving but I’ve been super moody. Wondering if it’s from the drop in carbs. The spaghetti meal and cod help me feel satisfied.
    I wonder how I will feel this week…this past week I had to force myself to eat. Its like I was hungry but at the same time didnt feel like eating.

j.atwood
    j.atwood
    Participant

Have any of you ladies tried the spicy Thai tofu meal? I’m wondering if that’s filling?

swprince85
    swprince85
    Participant

I haven’t tried the Tofu yet but have thought about it.

awhale
    Participant

I tried the tofu meal and it wasn’t as filling as some of the others. I was a little disappointed.

angele.menard
    Participant

I made the tofu tonight. I like this meal. Quinoa and spinach! I’m in! I’m also slowly getting better at cooking tofu.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins