Nicole Wilkins

Dumbell vs Kettlebell

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Alina Petrovici
    Participant

Hi,

I usually workout with a kettlebell and thought I could do the same for the at home workout (no machines) but it doesn’t help due to the nature of the workouts so I will need to get dumbells. My kettlebell is 15 pounds and is too light at this point. I can do for example the overhead dumbell triceps extension very quick with 15 pounds. If I purchase dumbells, what weights do you recommend for me in this case? Thanks!

Maureen
    Maureen

Hi,

I usually workout with a kettlebell and thought I could do the same for the at home workout (no machines) but it doesn’t help due to the nature of the workouts so I will need to get dumbells. My kettlebell is 15 pounds and is too light at this point. I can do for example the overhead dumbell triceps extension very quick with 15 pounds. If I purchase dumbells, what weights do you recommend for me in this case? Thanks!

I would get an array of pounds. When you were in the gym what did you use? You will probably need a lighter one (5-7), medium weight (15) Heavier one (20-25). I’m not sure how strong you are etc…so it’s hard for me to recommend.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.