Extra cardio phase 1- days off

Home Forums 60 Day Total Body Transformation Challenge Forums Training Extra cardio phase 1- days off

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    krp12102
    krp12102
    Participant

Hello- is it ok to add a cardio on my days off for 30 or 45 min? My cardio this week was a 30 min HIIT Spin, 30 min HIIT run and a 30 min bootcamp class.
    I’d like to try one of Nicole’s workouts.
    Also can I add more cardio during the week? I like to work out in am and at lunch do a quick 30 cardio session.
    So I guess my questions are can I do more cardio during week and can I do cardio on rest days?
    Thanks!! 🙂

Gina
    Gina
    Participant

I think it was mentioned that since this is a building phase, Nicole wanted to limit the cardio.

Maureen
    Maureen

Hello- is it ok to add a cardio on my days off for 30 or 45 min? My cardio this week was a 30 min HIIT Spin, 30 min HIIT run and a 30 min bootcamp class. I’d like to try one of Nicole’s workouts. Also can I add more cardio during the week? I like to work out in am and at lunch do a quick 30 cardio session. So I guess my questions are can I do more cardio during week and can I do cardio on rest days? Thanks!! 🙂

Don’t add any cardio. 🙂 Just follow it as written. That’s what phase 2 is for 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Nicole Wilkins