Nicole Wilkins

Finishing all meals

Home Forums 35 Day BUILD Challenge Forums Nutrition Finishing all meals

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

shanna.anwiler
    Participant

Good afternoon. I know ideally the goal is to eat all the meal on the plan as laid out. I had weight loss surgery 18 years ago and I wasn’t able to finish one of my meals yesterday and I’m struggling with it again today. I plan to continue working to eat it all and figuring out which meals sit better, but in the meantime if I can’t finish it, should I try to leave equal amounts of the carb, veggies, and Protein? Thank you so much.

Maureen
    Maureen

Good afternoon. I know ideally the goal is to eat all the meal on the plan as laid out. I had weight loss surgery 18 years ago and I wasn’t able to finish one of my meals yesterday and I’m struggling with it again today. I plan to continue working to eat it all and figuring out which meals sit better, but in the meantime if I can’t finish it, should I try to leave equal amounts of the carb, veggies, and Protein? Thank you so much.

HI there,
    Just do the best you can. If I understand you correctly….sometimes after weight loss surgery you just “can’t’ take in the same amounts of food you were able to before. If I am understanding you correctly..just do the best you can and what your body can handle.

shanna.anwiler
    Participant

Thank you. Yes that is correct. I am doing better then I expected but still unable to get it all in. I just wasn’t sure if there was a certain food group or combo that would more beneficial to prioritize if I can’t eat it all. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.