Nicole Wilkins

Help with limitations!

Home Forums Ask Nicole Help with limitations!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jennifer
    Participant

Hello,
    I am doing the 60 day body transformation challenge. I am a United States Marine and just got told that next week I will be in the field for 4 days 🙁 . We are expected to eat and supplied (MRE’s) Meal ready to eat which are high in fat, sodium, and a bunch of other unhealthy things. I was wondering if anyone can help with ideas of things I can make, or buy to pack in my bag so that I can try and stay on track as best I can. I am dreading losing 4 days of progress. I am not that great at coming up with healthy nutritional ideas on my own. I realize this question is a little out of the norm, but if anyone could help me i would GREATLY appreciate it!!! Thanks!!
    -Respectfully, Jennifer.

Naomi

Hello,
    I am doing the 60 day body transformation challenge. I am a United States Marine and just got told that next week I will be in the field for 4 days 🙁 . We are expected to eat and supplied (MRE’s) Meal ready to eat which are high in fat, sodium, and a bunch of other unhealthy things. I was wondering if anyone can help with ideas of things I can make, or buy to pack in my bag so that I can try and stay on track as best I can. I am dreading losing 4 days of progress. I am not that great at coming up with healthy nutritional ideas on my own. I realize this question is a little out of the norm, but if anyone could help me i would GREATLY appreciate it!!! Thanks!!
    -Respectfully, Jennifer.

Hi Jennifer- wow, that is exciting and impressive that you will be out in the field for 4 days! If you are expected to eat MREs and will be subject to whatever they need you to do while you’re in the field, I would just do your best to bring what you can (rice cakes, protein powder, protein bars such as Questbars which aren’t the best but may be better alternative than MREs), tuna packs, low sugar beef jerky, etc.). Are you allowed to bring your own food? I am guessing not from your statement that you are expected to eat the MREs you’re supplied with?

If you end p having to eat the MREs, I wouldn’t stress too much over it. Just get right back on track when you return from the field. And thank you for your service! 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.