Nicole Wilkins

Hunger

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

I am so hungry all the time! What can I do to keep myself from gorging on food! I tend to get Hangry when this happens. I try to hold myself off with drinking water or aminos but it just doesn’t cut it😣

Maureen
    Maureen

I am so hungry all the time! What can I do to keep myself from gorging on food! I tend to get Hangry when this happens. I try to hold myself off with drinking water or aminos but it just doesn’t cut it😣

Hi there,
    Have you been hungry this whole challenge?

jlamothe0908
    jlamothe0908
    Participant

Hi Maureen, no I have not been hungry the whole challenge just since starting phase 2 I would say with all the extra cardio. Out of curiosity what method does Nicole use to figure out the calories?

Maureen
    Maureen

Hi Maureen, no I have not been hungry the whole challenge just since starting phase 2 I would say with all the extra cardio. Out of curiosity what method does Nicole use to figure out the calories?

I don’t know how Nicole figures it out. In a cut, you will see two things happen: Your activity will increase and the food will usually decrease. It’s the nature of the beast. When in a cut you are hungry…..Not where you feel like you want to eat your arm but hungry nonetheless. I would keep doing the things you have been doing, spacing the meals, drinking the water and keeping yourself busy. It’s tough, just do the best you can! We are all here with ya!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.